Magisk Manager is a rooting app that helps the users to gain complete control over Android devices. This Magisk App is a best alternative app of SuperSU. Rooting gives the privileges to change any software code or install any other software that the manufacturer will not allow the users to do it. With the help of Magisk Manager App, users can run different apps without having any conditions. This Magisk App works on all rooted and unrooted devices. As rooting the Android device includes a lot of complications, users are not interested to root their devices. But with the help of Magisk Manager Android App, users can avoid such situations and also have a lot of benefits.
Many developers have come up with a lot of rooting apps, but users should know which app is the best among them. Magisk App is designed in a better way so that the users can find the most wonderful features in Magisk App for Android. Magisk app works systemless, i.e it doesn’t modify any system files. If you are interested in rooting your Android device, then one of the best apps is the Magisk App. This Magisk App comes with many different modules so that the user can change the performance of the device and extend the system functionality. In the following sections, users can find the features of Magisk Manager app and how it can be used for various purposes.
Magisk Manager Android App
What is Magisk? Magisk Manager App works differently when compared with other rooting apps. As rooting causes lot of changes in the device, users should choose the best app that doesn’t harm their device. Magisk is an open source that provides the solution to the rooting devices to work like a normal unrooted device. Moreover, users can install different modules on the device with the help of Magisk Manager. Users can install Magisk Manager on any Android device, but sometimes it might get stuck in the boot loop. So, do Android backup and install Magisk App on the device. In present days, users show more interest to download many interesting games apps and also bank apps on their devices. But some apps don’t allow to run on rooted Android devices. Those apps pass through the SafetyNet check and block the apps from installing in the Android device. To run those apps on the rooted devices, users need Magisk Manager App for Android.
Magisk Manager App Info
|Latest Magisk Manager App 6.1.0|
|App Name||Magisk Manager App|
|Latest Version||Magisk Manager 6.1.0 & Magisk 16.4|
|Last Updated Date||9th December 2018|
|Major Task||Hides root from apps|
Features of Magisk Manager App
- Magisk Hide:
Users can hide the root from the apps like Android pay and other banking apps with the help of magisk hide app feature. This feature is disabled by default, users can turn on this option while installing such apps.
Users can install or uninstall Magisk app with the help of the app itself. No need to search for the process on the internet on how to uninstall Magisk App in the device.
With the help of SuperUser option, a user can deny or grant permission of any app with the help of Magisk SU. But this app will work only on the rooted devices.
- Magisk Manager Modules:
With the help of Magisk Modules, users can install a large number of handy apps. Users can access the modules from the slide-out menu in the Magisk Manager app. Browse the modules list or you can search for them and install it. The modules in the Magisk Manager allows adjusting the functionality of the device.
- Magic Mount:
This Magic Mount feature allows the user to do any system modifications without tampering with the system partitions.
- Open Source:
Magisk App is an open source app that allows the developers to do any changes in the source code to improve the performance of the system.
- Reset Prop:
Users can do any alterations in the system prop files. Including read-only files, users can make changes in the build.prop files.
Advantages of Magisk APK
- This Magisk Manager app hides the root access while installing apps on the device.
- Using this App, there are more chances to apps through SafetyNet and doesn’t block any app.
- Runs Android Pay, Netflix, Pokemon Go, and Banking Apps.
How to Download Magisk Manager APK for Rooted Devices?
- Click on the below-provided link to download Magisk Manager APK for Android. Next, go to settings and click on the security option. In the security option, search for unknown sources and tap on it to enable it.
- After clicking on the Magisk Manager APK link, the download process starts. Once the downloading is completed, go through the downloads section and install the Magisk Manager app directly.
- Once the Magisk Manager installation has been completed, open the Magisk App and grant the root permissions. Go to Menu section and click on the Install Magisk button.
- After clicking on the install button, the app asks the users to select the method i.e download ZIP file or Patch boot image file.
- Click on the Patch boot image file then the app identifies the boot image file of the device. Once this process of Magisk APK installation is completed, reboot the Android device.
Magisk Manager installation process comprises of two methods. In order to install Magisk Manager for rooted devices, users can click on the below-provided link and proceed with the further process as shown in the below section. For installing Magisk Manager App for On Non rooted devices, users need to install TWRP custom recovery on their device. Then they can follow the steps that are given below. Users can select any one of the methods based on their device requirements.
>>> Refer How to use Magisk Manager APK
Download Magisk Manager APK
Magisk Manager is available for all Android Devices. Whatever the Android version you are using, you can Download Magisk Manager without fear. Below we have provided the Magisk Manager Download button. So, just tap on it and make Magisk Download for your device. This Magisk Manager APK file doesn’t harm your device so you can prevent your device from viruses and other malware.
How to Install Magisk Manager App for Non-Rooted Devices?
- First, the users need to install TWRP recovery on their Android device in order to install Magisk Manager App. Any other recovery methods except TWRP mode are not supported for this method.
- After installing TWRP on their device, users need to download Magisk Manager Zip file. Choose the location where you want to store it on the device.
- Open the TWRP menu and click on the install button. Then Navigate the location and find the Magisk Manager Zip file to flash it on your device. The installation takes a while to complete the process. Once the installation is completed, you can reboot your device to see the changes.
- Now, the Magisk Manager App is ready to use. Perform rooting for your Android device using Magisk Manager App. After completing the installing process, users can go through the below section in order to know the procedure to use Magisk Manager App for Android.
>>> Check more about How to Install Magisk Manager Easily
How to Use Magisk Manager App for Android?
- Magisk Hide
It is one of the wonderful options where users can hide root access for the apps and install all types of apps without any issues. On top of that, Hide Magisk Manager option is extremely useful whenever you are you are unable to hide root from apps such as banking apps and many more.
- How to Hide Root from Apps
- There are some apps that automatically detect that your device is rooted or not even if you can pass Safety Net.
- Open the Magisk Manager app and click on the menu button which is at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings and turn on the Magisk Hide option. Now scroll down the screen and toggle on the magisk hide option.
- Then go to the menu again and you can see Magisk hide added to the menu on the Android device.
- Now, users can select any app from the list of apps installed on the Android device to hide root from.
- Users can choose all of them at once to hide root from all the apps from that list.
- How to Hide Magisk Manager on Rooted and Non-Rooted Devices
- Open the Magisk Manager App, go to settings and choose Hide Magisk Manager. In the hide Magisk manager section, you can see if the manager is hidden or not by going through About.
- How to Unhide Magisk Manager App
- Open up the Magisk Manager app and then go to settings. Then choose Restore Magisk Manager, then it works. Moreover, you can install and reinstall it by downloading Magisk Manager APK Latest Version.
There are many modules available in Magisk Manager app. Using the module feature, users can download all types of modules on their device. Here, we provided the list of modules that you can download on an Android device using Magisk Manager App.
- Xposed Framework
- Dolby Atmos
- Wifi Bonding
- Wireguard Installer
Magisk Vs SuperSU
People who have rooted their device might be wondering that what is the difference between SuperSU and Magisk Manager App. Both of them can be used for the same purpose but you may notice that SuperSU contains some drawbacks when compared with Magisk Manager App. Moreover, Magisk Manager app contains a lot of features when compared with SuperSU. To have a clear understanding of SuperSU Magisk apps, hit on the below link.
>>> Find the differences between Magisk Vs SuperSU Apps
Conclusion – Magisk Download
This is the information related to the Magisk Manager App. We hope that the users find it useful to install Magisk Manager Android App. With the help of this Magisk Manager App, users can root their android device without having any effect on the system. So, refer to the entire page and install Magisk App for Android devices. Still, if you have any doubts on Magisk Manager App, you can ask your queries by commenting in the below given box.