Download Latest Version Magisk App for Android. This Magisk App is one of the universal systemless apps that provide better security for rooting as well as non-rooting devices. Once the app is installed on the Android device, it gives full control over the device without changing any system partitions. Here, users can find the interesting features of Magisk App and steps to install Magisk App for Android. Some people face problems while installing banking apps. This is because of that the secure apps don’t work on the rooted devices. But no need to worry, this can be avoided by installing Magisk Manager App on their devices. On this page, we have given the direct link for Magisk download. Moreover, users can able to know the features of Magisk Manager app by referring to the complete page. Get Magisk download links and install Magisk Manager App for Android.
>>> Check amazing features of Magisk Manager App
Magisk Download for Android
Magisk Manager app is a systemless app that can root your device without changing any system files. By using this Magisk Manager app, users can run all apps easily without having any limitations. This Magisk Manager will be preinstalled on the device, once your device is rooted. Users who have rooted their device can also use this Magisk Manager app by downloading Magisk Latest version zip file on their device. The main advantage of this Magisk App is that users can reverse the root at any time and can do it automatically. If the user had already rooted their device, they can install different modules from Magisk Manager App through recovery menu. In the next sections, users can find the Magisk download link.
This Magisk Manager App contains a Magisk Hide option where the users can hide apps like Pokemon GO, Android Pay, and several banking apps. With the help of Magisk Manager app, users can do anything on the device which doesn’t affect the system partitions. The Magisk Manager app allows users to adjust root settings and also install different kinds of modules which can extend the functionality of the device. There are two things that make the Magisk App work on the Android device. One is the flashable Magisk installer zip and other is the Magisk app. The flash Magisk installer zip alters the boot image of the device and creates a new magisk.img file in the device root directory. This Magisk.img places the necessary files in cache or data partition. Another thing is the Magisk App which is used to manage the root partition.
Download Magisk Manager App for Android
>>> Click Here <<<
Brief Details of Magisk Manager App
|Magisk Manager Download v6.1.0|
|Current Update||9th Dec 2018|
|App Size||5.52 MB|
|APK SHA1 File||bce798fee91acf33127f29572587388b34079776|
How to Download Magisk Manager App?
Users can download the Magisk Manager app by clicking on the below link which is provided above. Download latest Magisk Manager app and install Magisk Manager App on your device. There are two methods for Magisk Download Android App. Users can find the best and simple method to download Magisk Manager APK for android mobile. By clicking on the above-provided link, users will be directed to the Magisk Manager download steps page. Follow the steps which are mentioned on the page and install Magisk Manager app for Android. If you don’t know how to use Magisk Manager App, hit the below link. Then, you can know more details of Magisk Manager Android App.
>>> To know How to Use Magisk Manager App, Read Magisk Manager APK Usage Guide
Change log of Magisk Manager App
- You can install this Magisk Manager on Android with version 5.0 or above.
- With this latest version, you can Root your device with a super powerful Systemless Interface.
- Hides from several integrity tests like SafetyNet!
- Added App shortcuts for Android 7.1+
- Adjustments for new policies on v16.4+
- Fix crashes when refreshing an online repo
- Bump minimal module minmagisk requirement to 1500.
- Remove blacklisted apps using SafetyNet.
- Fix repo loading UI logic
- Cleanup folders if installed failed
- Adds support for Android P
- Fix database crashes on F2FS with SQlite 3.21.0+
- Use native XML for settings migration
- Optimize several settings option
- Remove JNI requirement, Magisk Manager is pure Java
- Updated the method of handling su database, may fix the issue that root requests won’t save.
- Massive under the hood optimizations
- Added restore Magisk manager after repackaging with a random package name
- Fix dtbo on boot detection and follow configured dtbo patching behavior on pixel 2 devices
- Added Fingerprint authentication for superuser requests
- Add flags to prevent crashes.
- Update translations
- support new paths and setup of version 14.5
- Support signing boot images (AVB 1.0)
- Remove app from the Magisk hide list if uninstalled
- prevent crashes when the database is corrupted
- Add custom update channel support & you can switch to your won update server
- Fix saving wrong UID issue on the multiuser mode.
>>> Know differences between SuperSU Magisk Apps
Magisk App Change Log – Older Versions
- [Daemon] Directly check logcat command instead of detecting logd, should fix logging and MagiskHide on several Samsung devices
- [MagiskPolicy] Remove unnecessary sepolicy rules to reduce security penalty
- [Daemon] Fix startup Magisk Manager APK installation on Android P
- [MagiskPolicy] Switch from AOSP u:r:su:s0 to u:r:magisk:s0 to prevent conflicts
- [Daemon] Remove post-fs stage as it is limited and will it not work on A/B devices; replaced with a simple mount in post-fs-data, which runs even before the daemon is started
- [Daemon] Massive re-design /sbin tmpfs overlay and daemon startup
- [MagiskInit] Remove magiskinit_daemon, the actual magisk daemon (magiskd) shall handle everything itself
- [General] Removes all 64-bit binaries as there is no point in using them and all binaries are 32-bit only.
- [MagiskHide] Includes app sub-services as hiding targets. This significantly increases the number of apps that can be hidden.
- Remove symlinks which are used for backward compatibility
- Fix small size calculation Bug
- Force to use system binaries in handling ext4 images 9 (fix module installation for Android P)
- Change Property state to disable if logd is disabled.
- Update reset prop
- Add workaround for missing make-ext4fs
- Update several SELinux stuff
>>> Know how to install Magisk Manager easily and in a secure way.
Change Log for Magisk Manager App
- v 5.8.3
- v 5.8.1
Magisk Manager Permission List
Before downloading Magisk Manager App, it asks to get access to the following permissions. So, check the following permissions list and install Magisk Manager App on the device.
- Read and identity Phone status
- Read/Modify content in the USB storage.
- View network connections
- Full network access
We hope that the users have a clear idea about the Magisk Manager App. Click on the Magisk download link and just follow the steps to download Magisk Manager Latest Version. With the help of Magisk Manager App, users can gain root access for the Android devices which works safely. Try this Magisk Manager app and know the benefits of using this app on Android devices. If you have any doubts regarding the Magisk Manager App download process feel free to ask us in the below comment section.