Magisk App is one of the apps that roots smartphone and updates OS. In present days, many apps are available to do rooting process. But this Magisk Manager app is a systemless root which doesn’t affect any system files but cleans the files which may affect the device. Users can use this Magisk Manager App in both rooted and non-rooted devices. People who have rooted their device and are unable to install some apps due to the rooting process can install this Magisk App for Android and hide those apps from rooting. In the below section, we have provided a link for Magisk manager apk download. Go through the complete page and Download Latest Magisk Manager APK file from this page.
>>> About Magisk Manager Latest Version
Magisk APK | Download Magisk Manager APK
People who are familiar with rooting might be knowing Magisk App. But it is necessary for the users to know more information on Magisk Manager App for Android. There are many apps that support the rooting process, but those apps may change the system partitions and prevent the device to install security apps like banking apps. To avoid this situation, users are suggested to prefer Magisk Manager APK. Moreover, in Magisk APK, many modules are developing day by day which makes the Magisk Manager APK more advanced featured app.
In the following sections, users can learn more details of Magisk App and how to install Magisk Android. This Magisk App can be called as one of the most common root solutions that work across various Android devices. If we compare Magisk Manager App with Supersu, this Magisk Manager APK is more flexible and it offers to hide the root access for the particular apps. In this way, the users can use the apps related to banking sectors and other apps on a rooted device. Moreover, with the help of Magisk Manager app, users can gain root access, modify various elements, install different types of modules and gain complete control over the device without tampering the system partitions.
Features of Magisk Android App
- Magisk App contains an amazing user interface where the users can operate easily.
- Users can hide the root from the apps such as banking apps, Android pay and many other apps, a user can use the Magisk Hide option to cover up the root permission from the app.
- Magisk App has the ability to install different types of modules like android mic fix, ART optimization, Dolby atoms, app systemizer, greenify4Magisk, Wi-Fi bonding etc.
- It passes SafetyNet tests when the device is rooted.
- This app allows Users to use banking and security apps on rooted devices.
- Users can build custom mods for Android devices without changing the system files.
- By using this Magisk App, users can install OTA updates on their device.
Magisk Manager for Android
|Magisk Manager APK Download|
|Name of the Application||Magisk Manager|
|Latest Magisk Version||v6.1.0|
|Last Updated Date||9th Dec 2018|
What’s New in Magisk Manager 6.1.0?
- Shortcuts for Android 7.1+ have been added.
- Fix Crashes when refreshing the online repo.
- Bump minimal module requirement to 1500.
- Adjustments for new Se Linux policies on v16.4+
How to Download Magisk Manager App for Rooted Devices?
- To install the Magisk APK, Go to settings in the Android mobile and then click on the security. Now scroll down the page and turn on the unknown sources which enable the users to download Magisk Manager app.
- Now, click on the above link to download Magisk Manager app. Then the download process starts which takes some time to complete the download process. After completion of the Magisk Manager APK download process, tap on the notification which will be displayed on the home screen.
- Then tap on that message and it will be redirected to the installation page. Click on the install button to install Magisk Manager on the device.
- After clicking on the install button, It asks you to select a method. Click on the direct install option If you want to install Magisk APK file on your phone without using custom recovery on the device. or you can click on Download Zip File only.
- Now, The Magisk Manager will install Magisk APK file automatically. If you click on the download zip file only, it asks to reboot your phone. Then open the Magisk Manager app. Now, Magisk Manager app has been installed successfully on your device.
How to Install Latest Magisk Android App for Non-Rooted Devices?
- Get Magisk App for Android Latest Version from the above link provided here.
- Now, Connect your phone to the PC to transfer the downloaded Magisk zip file to the internal storage or SD card.
- Boot your Android device into Custom Recovery. Ensure that Custom Recovery (Team Win Recovery Project ) has been installed on the Android device.
- On the Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) menu, tap on the install button. Then select the Magisk.zip file from the internal storage or SD card where you have saved the file.
- After completion of the selection process, swipe the install button to Install Magisk on the android device. Then the following image appears which asks you to swipe to confirm flash. Now, click on that button, then the following page appears on the screen.
- Click on the reboot system button which reboots your device and open the Magisk manager app to confirm whether you have root access or not.
How to Use Magisk App for Android?
- Once, Magisk Manager app has installed on your device, Open the Magisk app, then swipe from the left which reveals navigation drawer with a list of various options.
- Click on the install section to check the version of Magisk App that has been installed on the device and check the updates.
- If you click on the Superuser section, a user can manage the apps which you want to grant or deny root privileges and can alter them.
- In the modules section, users can manage the already installed modules and upload any Magisk module which is not available.
- In the downloads section, users will be redirected to Magisk repo from where users can download and install modules of their choice directly.
- Next section is the Magisk Hide option. In this section, users can hide any particular app from rooting. To do so, users can simply tap on the button next to the specific app and they will not be able to detect Magisk installation.
- Magisk app also contains a log section, which keeps a log of all the activities involving Magisk.
- Last option in the Magisk Menu is the Settings. In this section, a user can modify various settings of the Magisk framework, like enable the built-in busy box, install support for systemless ad blocking and many other settings.
>>> Find out the Easy Way to install Magisk Manager App
Final Words on Magisk Manager App
Hope that the provided information is helpful for the users to install Magisk App for Android. This Magisk App can be installed on both rooted and non-rooted devices which is one of the safest apps and gives you the advantage of running all types of apps. Hence, download Magisk Manager APK Latest Version on your devices.